MC-331 Transport Trailers
POLAR NEXGEN MC-331 TRANSPORT TRAILER
From Start to Finish
Engineered for Performance –
Polar’s comprehensive line of MC-331 pressurized trailers brings together the full complement of engineering design and performance features you’d expect from the industry’s leading transport innovators. Built on the Polar Tank Trailer / JARCO heritage of quality, every unit is backed by the nation’s largest propane parts and service network, for ongoing support and lasting value you can count on.
Distinctive Polar Features –
- Powder Coated Barrel for Longer Lasting Finish Standard on all Polar MC-331 trailers, powder coat over zinc undercoating provides:
- Uniform finish stays brighter longer for lower overall maintenance.
- More durable than liquid paints, resists corrosion, chemicals, chipping and scratching.
- Nicks and scars are isolated to the point of impact for easy repair.
- Powder Coated Stainless Steel Undercarriage for Longest Trailer Life
- Suspension and Undercarriage
- Pump and Pipe Load Rack
- Landing Gear
- Fifth Wheel Plate Frame
- Fender Supports
- Stainless Steel Piping, Valves and Hardware for Easy Maintenance All-weld stainless steel piping reduces the chance of leaks and maintains the unit’s appearance over time. All non-torque-sensitive bolts and U-bolts, and even the mounting studs for the internal valves are also stainless steel, ensuring easy maintenance for year to come.
- Stainless Steel Hydraulics and Blowdown Lines All welded, stainless steel tubing, pressure tested at two times operating pressures. Stauff (need R enclosed in circle to designate trademark registered name) clamps hold lines secure versus standard U-bolts which loosen over time.
- Hendrickson Axles Hendrickson Air Ride Suspension Axles available in soft coat or painted and rock guarded for superior chip resistance and corrosion control.
Available Sizes (in Gallons) –
- 10,600 LPG
- 10,600 NH3
- 10,600 LPG (Export Specifications)
- 11,600 LPG
- 13,600 LPG
- 13,600 NH3